This material is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation to sell or buy any securities or futures products and should not be used to form the basis of any investment decision. The material contained on this website is not intended to be directed to any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of the website is prohibited. The information and opinions that are contained by this website have been compiled by T3I Pty Ltd from sources that are believed to be reliable. Although the information contained herein has been obtained from sources T3I Pty Ltd believes to be reliable, its accuracy and completeness is not expressively or implicitly guaranteed by this representation. Nothing in this website should be construed as a solicitation or offer, nor advice or a recommendation, to acquire or dispose of any investment or to engage in any other transaction.
NO REPRESENTATION, SOLICITATION, RECOMMENDATION OR OFFER
Securities or financial instruments mentioned in the website may not be suitable or appropriate for all investors. Customer’s particular needs, investment objectives and financial situation were not taken into account in the preparation of the website. The fact that T3I Pty Ltd has made or may make Content available on or accessible through the Website does not constitute a representation by Direct Match that any such Content is suitable or appropriate for Customer. The Content is for Customer’s personal use, and Direct Match is not soliciting any action based upon its provision. The Content is not to be construed as a recommendation or an offer to buy or sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or to enter into any transaction in respect of any security, financial product or other instrument. Although the information contained in the Content is obtained or compiled from or based upon information that Direct Match considers reliable, Direct Match does not represent that such information is accurate, current or complete. Customer acknowledges that: (a) the Website is provided for informational purposes only; (b) the Website may include information taken from third-party sources; and (c) any reliance on any portion of the Content shall be at Customer’s sole risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website is owned by T3I Pty Ltd or its licensors, and is protected under the copyright, trademark, data misappropriation, unfair competition, or other intellectual property laws. Third-party trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. All other service marks and trademarks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered service marks and trademarks of T3I Pty Ltd. The Website is further protected as a collective work and/or compilation under U.S. copyright and other laws. Using, copying, downloading, reformatting or storing any portion of the Website for other than personal, noncommercial use, unless such use constitutes “fair use” under the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. §107), as amended, and except for one temporary copy in a single computer’s memory, without the prior written consent of T3I Pty Ltd or the relevant licensor is expressly prohibited. Customer shall not modify, sell, display, distribute, publish, transmit, broadcast or otherwise disseminate the Website or the Content to others without T3I Pty Ltd prior written consent. Customer agrees to abide by all applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and with all additional copyright and trademark notices, information, and restrictions contained in any of the content.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in the T3I Content and in any content of the T3I Content (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) are owned by us or our licensors. Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or using any T3I Pty Ltd content. In the event you print off, copy or store any T3I Pty Ltd content (only as permitted by these terms), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
You may only use T3I Content for your own non-commercial personal use and only in accordance with these terms.
Subject to the following sections, you may retrieve and display content from the T31 Content on a computer or mobile device, print pages from our website and store the T3I Content in electronic form.
What you are not allowed to do
Except to the extent expressly set out in these terms, you are not allowed to:
• create (whether for yourself or someone else) any financial product or service which seeks to match the performance of, or the capital or income value of which is related to, any T3I Content (including any T3I Index);
• republish, redistribute or re-transmit any T3I Content;
• copy or store the T3I Content other than for your own personal non-commercial use and as may occur incidentally in the normal course of use of your browser or mobile device;
• store the T3I Content (including pages of our website) on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create a database by systematically downloading and storing any data from the T3I Content;
• remove or change any content of the T3I Website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the T3I Website or any servers on which it is hosted;
• create links to our website from any other website, without our prior written consent, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of our website, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; or
• otherwise do anything that it is not expressly permitted by these terms.
You must only use the T3I Content and anything available via the T3I Website for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws and regulations), in a responsible manner, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
All rights granted to you under these terms will terminate immediately in the event that you are in breach of any of them.